– The Republican party that Donald Trump is part of have broken all records in regards to candidates that wants to run for the Presidency with 16 Candidates so far.
– Donald Trump is so far in lead of the group with 24% of Republicans supporting him in surveys. with the two following him with 12 & 13%.
– It is however said and expected by media and experts that the reason for this is that he is the most know and the person focused the most on because of his outbursts.
According to USA Today to the influential American net-Huffington Post now put entertainment editors to cover Donald Trump’s campaign to become the Republican presidential candidate in the elections of the 2016th
– Our reason is simple. Trumps campaign is an entertainment phenomenon (sideshow, ed.). We do not jump on, and if you are interested to know what The Donald has to say, you can find it next to our hisorier the Kardashians, says Ryan Grim, chief of Huffington Post’s Washington office.
Donald Trump has not yet responded to Hufftington Post’s decision, but there are probably a reaction – he looks for his kandiatur in a completely different way,
– I’ll be the greatest president that God has ever created, has Donald Trump among other said.
Donald trump is creating headlines in the news and this is one of the reasons he is in the lead, but it is however said by most politicians that he will not be able to make it as President because of all of his attacks and verbal outbursts against different groups in the US, such as the Mexican’s, and other politicians such as John McCain which Donald trump claimed was not a war hero just because he was shot down and had spent 5 years in a Vietnamese prison camp, as Donald Trump claimed to be a war Hero you should not have been captured. Donald Trump have also been caught in paying of actors and others to cheer at his meetings to look more popular.
On Sunday Donald Trump wouldn’t apologize after igniting a political firestorm a day earlier by questioning whether Sen. John McCain — who spent five years as a prisoner during the Vietnam War — is a war hero.
Asked by ABC News whether he owes McCain an apology, Trump said: “No, not at all.”
“People that fought hard and weren’t captured and went through a lot, they get no credit. Nobody even talks about them. They’re like forgotten. And I think that’s a shame, if you want to know the truth,” Trump said Sunday.
“People that were not captured that went in and fought, nobody talks about them. Those are heroes also,” he said.
In an interview on Fox News, Trump hit the Arizona senator again, saying McCain has failed to play a positive role in fixing veterans’ lagging health care system.
“He’s all talk and he’s no action,” Trump said.
They want the white house.
Hillary Clinton, Sanders, O’Malley, Chafee, Webb.